Sunday, March 17, 2013

Reverse 365: Curiosity and Fulfillment - Day 76/365 3.17.13

One of the places my family and I stopped at during my birthday photography adventure was the Mima Mounds. No one knows for sure why or how they formed, but they sure are interesting to explore. I used the histogram to guide my editing in Lightroom and then added drama in Photoshop.

Settings: ISO 200, 18mm, ss1/320, f/8.0
Date: May 5th, 2012
Location: Mima Mounds near Olympia, WA
Day 76/365 - March 17th, 2013
"An understanding of the natural world and what's in it is a source of not only a great curiosity but great fulfillment." - David Attenborough

1 comment:

  1. Haven't gotten the hang of using histograms yet. Beautiful shot, and the mounds are really interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.