Thursday, December 29, 2011

Good to Wow Edit: Happy New Year! 12.25.11

I cannot believe the Good to Wow Challenge is coming to an end. I only started participating in September, but I have gained so much from this challenge and from Jill, Ashley and the other participants. I will miss it, but I will use what I have learned to continue to grow as a photographer in 2012! Now here is my edit for the Happy New Year prompt, just a clean edit then a color change through the white balance sliders in Lightroom. Below that a collage of my edited shots from the challenge (on Monday I will do the same with the SOOC shots). Since I have only been participating for 4 months I didn't have to choose and was able to include them all. 

SOOC Shot
Settings: ISO 800, 28mm, ss1/20, f/4.0 (full manual, tripod, tungsten wb)

Edit Shot
In Lightroom

Edited Photos Collage
Made with Big Huge Labs Mosaic Maker
Click to Enlarge
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." - Albert Einstein

Linking up with Good to Wow: Edit. Check out the the Happy New Year photo edits and end of challenge collages!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Love your edit! The color change is great! And you collage looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your edit this week - I agree...the color change is wonderful. Also love the collage. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great shot and a terrific edit! It is fun to edit things that lend themselves to all kinds of options like this shot!

    Well done on the collage, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the pink tones of the SOOC, but the blue tones in the edit look very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.