Saturday, December 24, 2011

Favorite Photo of the Week: Sparkling Silver 12.21.11

As I mentioned last week, I have been enjoying my newly discovered bokeh obsession. I love the softness and the feel that bokeh gives to a photo. I decided to play around with some self-made bokeh and a clean edit. I love the result with the sparkly ornaments.

I have been horrible at visiting and commenting on your photos. I hope to get back to my regular routine in the next week or so. Until then, I am enjoying the inspiration I get from your photos and promise to tell you personally just that as soon as I can! I hope you have a wonderful holiday and enjoy a relaxing day with family and friends!

SOOC Shot
Settings: ISO 400, 32mm, ss1/6, f/4.5 (full manual, tungsten wb, tripod)

Clean Edit in Lightroom
"Every piece of the universe, even the tiniest little snow crystal, matters somehow. I have a place in the pattern, and so do you…Thinking of you this holiday season!" - T.A. Barron

Linking up with the link ups below. Be sure to check out the other favorite shots!
    Happily Mother After  and then, she {snapped}

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.