Friday, September 2, 2011

Favorite Photo of the Week: Capitol Building Shadows 08.28.11

I had a hard time picking a photo as my favorite this week. I really loved all of my Capitol Building photos, especially my black and white edit from Wednesday and Thursday, but there was just something about this photo. I love the lighting and the pattern. This edit was also a feat as the SOOC lacked the color that I saw on location and I was thrilled when I accomplished it :o). 

Settings: ISO 400, 55mm, ss 1/1250, f/5.6
"In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary." - Aaron Rose


Linking up with Fabulous Friday and Favorite Photo of the Week. My photo last week was chosen as Favorite Photo of the Week by Misty. I am so honored! Be sure to check out the other top 5 photos from last week as they are AMAZING and also check out the photos for this week!

5 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous dance of light and shadow:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I love it!!! btw, thanks for taking time to drop me a note on my blog!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the light and shadows! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the patterns in architectural photography. Mesmerizing.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is just great! Love the light and shadow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.