Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Enumclaw Sunset 08.21.11

As promised yesterday here is one of my favorite shots from the Sunday sunset shoot. My goal was to capture the light. This was one of the prettiest lit sunsets I have seen in a long time. There is little for me to say other than I was captivated and feel blessed to have photographed this sky. In post processing I used tips from Courtney's editing silhouettes in Lightroom video. I upped the blacks, played with the temperature and tint, upped the contrast a bit and did the same with the vibrance. More sunset photos to come, this may just be a sunset week :o)!

Settings: ISO 100, ss 1/10, f/18 (full manual on tripod)
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Linky up with Sweet Shot Tuesday. Go check out the other "sweet shots!"
Sweet Shot Day

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.